Juega Ahora Casino Lux Paramount Holdings NV Solitaire
Reglas del Juego
- A single deck of 52 cards is used.
- There are 4 foundations for Suit Stacks which are initially empty.
- There are 7 Column Stacks with cards fanned down and top card face up. The cards are dealt from left to right as follows: 1 card in the first stack, 2 cards in the second, 3 cards in the third and so on to 7 cards in the last stack on the right.
- The remaining cards are placed face down in the Stock pile in the upper left corner.
- A Play Deck will be created by turning cards over from the Stock and placing them face up on the Play Deck pile, which sits to the right of the Stock.
- The suits are Spades, Hearts, Clubs, and Diamonds.
Moving Cards and Column Stacks
- Suit Stacks must start with an Ace and follow suit in ascending order (for example, A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K of Hearts, from bottom to top).
- Column Stacks must alternate red and black, and they must build down in descending rank. Thus you can place either a 4or a 4on a 5, but not a 4or 4.
- The Play Deck is built up by turning over the top card of the Stock and placing it face up on the Play Deck (accomplished by clicking on the top card of the Stock). The Play Deck is reduced by playing the top card on either a Column Stack or a Suit Stack (left click and drag into position).
- You want to build and move Column Stacks to free up cards you need for building Suit Stacks.
- Any card that is face up in any Stack is available for play.
- To move a card, stack or partial stack from one Column Stack to another, simply click highest card you want to move and drag it to the other stack.
- Only a King or stack starting with a King can be moved into an empty Column Stack position.
- To move the top card from the Play Deck to any stack, click and drag it.
- To move the top card from the Play Deck or any Column Stack to a Suit Stack, click and drag it – or double click it and it will go automatically to the right stack.
- To get at the face down cards in a Column Stack, you must free them by moving the face up cards to another stack or to an empty stack position. When the top card in a Column Stack is a face down card, click on it to turn it face up.
- When you can't move any top cards or stacks, click on the Stock to put a new card on the Play Deck.
- You may only go through the Stock pile one time. When the "X" appears, you have turned over your last card from the Stock pile.